Before wearing Ava for the first time, it needs to be paired with the app.
Please make sure your phone is running on Android operating system 5.0 or higher, and has a connection to the internet. Also, make sure that the Ava app has permissions to access location services (GPS icon).
1. Plug in your Ava – this turns on the Ava’s Bluetooth. You should see a blinking blue light on top of the Ava now. *please do not use your phone's Bluetooth menu to pair with the bracelet
2. Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth and Location services
3. Open your Ava app, you will automatically be brought to the Pair Ava screen.
4. Once the app has found your Ava, click Pair.
5. If there is no pairing screen, you can open the pairing screen via the app’s menu. *The Ava is visible to the app for the first 10 minutes that it's plugged in.
If you haven’t paired yet and if your Ava stopped blinking blue, unplug and plug in Ava again - this will restart the advertising mode to make Ava visible again and the top light will blink blue again.
See now how to synchronize your data on your Android.