Ava should be charged daily:
- You can either leave your Ava plugged in all day, or charge it close to when you go to sleep.
- We do not recommend charging your Ava in the morning and then leaving it unplugged all day, because the battery may have drained by the time you put it on at night.
- We recommend using your Ava USB cable and plugging into a USB port on a laptop or desktop. Laptops and desktops have a built-in mechanism that prevents devices that are plugged into the USB ports from overheating.
If the recommended charging method is not available, please consider the following items when selecting a charger:
- The charger should have an output voltage of 5V DC (direct current), a maximum output current of 1 Amp and it needs to be certified by a recognized testing laboratory.
- Fast chargers, wall sockets, and other chargers which have a higher output than 5V DC (direct current) must not be used.
Please contact Customer Support if you have additional questions.