Klarna is a global payment solutions company that provides customers with a simple and seamless buying experience with a buy now, pay over time service. Learn More at Klarna's website.
The open-end line of credit is issued by WebBank in partnership with Klarna, and it allows you to pay for your purchases over time.
- Is there a minimum purchase price in order to be able to pay with my Klarna account?
No, there is no minimum purchase price in order to use Klarna. However, the 6-month, 0% APR Planned Payments offer requires a minimum purchase of $249.00.
- What is the annual percentage rate if I choose Klarna at checkout?
Ava customers checking out with a cart between $249.00 and $998.99 are eligible for 0% APR Planned Payments over 6 months. Purchases outside this range may have a standard APR of 19.99% and may be subject to a potential $2 monthly minimum interest charge. See terms and conditions at checkout or contact Klarna Customer Service directly. For more details on your specific payment plan, please log in to your Klarna account.
- If I sign up with Klarna now, can I use this payment option at other stores?
Yes, if you are approved for a Klarna account, you can use it at any online retailer that offers Klarna at checkout.
- If I sign up for Klarna is there an annual fee?
No, there are no annual fees for having a Klarna account.
- What happens if I miss a payment or make a late payment?
If the Minimum Payment Due is not made by the Payment Due Date, you will be charged a late fee of up to $35. If the Minimum Payment Due is less than $35, the late fee will be the Minimum Payment Due amount. For more details on your specific payment plan, please log in to your Klarna account.
- Do I own the Ava device or am I just renting it?
You will own the Ava device and will not be renting it from Ava.
- Will I receive my Ava right away or do I have to wait until I pay it off to receive the product? You will receive the Ava right away, just as you would have if you had proceeded with credit card payment at checkout. Once approved, your Ava will be shipped. Ava does not wait until you have paid in full before shipping the device to you.
- Is there a penalty or fee for paying off your entire pay over time balance early?
There is no penalty or fee for paying off your entire pay over time balance early.