1-year pregnancy guarantee means you're protected if you purchased the Ava Plus Bundle, wore the Ava bracelet continuously for at least (1) year, and didn't get pregnant during that time.
You'll get a full refund if the following conditions are met:
- Your Ava bracelet was shipped to you at least 12 and no more than 15 months ago.
- You are the original purchaser of the Ava bracelet.
- You haven't become pregnant since you began using Ava (please note that while Ava cannot prevent miscarriage/pregnancy loss, these occurrences will not void this guarantee).
- You have worn the Ava bracelet regularly. We require that you synced your Ava on average 80% of your cycle across all your complete cycles during the first 12 months of using Ava. A cycle is considered 'complete' when both the first day of your period and the last day before the next period are within the 12-month timeframe of first using Ava.
- In the unfortunate case of pregnancy loss, your time in pregnancy mode in the app will be regarded as one complete cycle.
- Days where Ava makes it impossible for you to wear your bracelet (e.g. during replacement shipping) or where you have technical syncing issues, count as synced days.
- You allow the Ava Customer Success team to look into this data at the time you request a return.
- If above conditions are met and your Ava bracelet has been returned and received at our warehouse as instructed.