1-year pregnancy guarantee means you're protected if you wore the Ava bracelet continuously for at least (1) year and didn't get pregnant during that time.
You'll get a full refund if the following conditions are met:
- Your Ava bracelet was shipped to you at least 12 and no more than 15 months ago.
- You are the original purchaser of the Ava bracelet.
- You haven't become pregnant since you began using Ava (please note that while Ava cannot prevent miscarriage/pregnancy loss, these occurrences will not void this guarantee).
- You have worn the Ava bracelet regularly. We require that you synced your Ava on average 80% of your cycle across all your complete cycles during the first 12 months of using Ava. A cycle is considered 'complete' when both the first day of your period and the last day before the next period are within the 12-month timeframe of first using Ava.
- In the unfortunate case of pregnancy loss, your time in pregnancy mode in the app will be regarded as one complete cycle.
- Days where Ava makes it impossible for you to wear your bracelet (e.g. during replacement shipping) or where you have technical syncing issues, count as synced days.
- You allow the Ava Customer Success team to look into this data at the time you request a return.
- If above conditions are met and your Ava bracelet has been returned and received at our warehouse as instructed.