Please note that no product can guarantee pregnancy, Ava included. But if our product doesn't work for you, the least we can do is promise that you won't pay unless you get results.
A “6-month money-back guarantee” means you’re protected if you purchased the Ava Premium bundle, wore the Ava bracelet continuously for at least six (6) months, and didn’t get pregnant during that time.
You’ll get a full refund if the following conditions are met:
- Your Ava bracelet was shipped to you at least 6 and no more than 8 months ago.
- You are the original purchaser of the Ava bracelet.
- You haven’t become pregnant since you began using Ava.
- If you got pregnant before your Ava bracelet arrived and have not opened your Ava, please refer to this article.
- Please note: This guarantee is intended for customers who find out that they cannot easily get pregnant using the Ava over time. We would like to contribute and lighten the burden on such customers, as they may face high costs and efforts on their fertility journey. If you got pregnant before your Ava bracelet arrived and you used it to monitor your pregnancy, Ava will not refund you under this guarantee.
- You have worn the Ava bracelet regularly. We require that you synced your Ava on average 90% of your cycle across all your complete cycles during the first 6 months of using Ava. A cycle is considered ‘complete’ when both the first day of your period and the last day before the next period are within the 6-month timeframe of first using Ava.
- In the unfortunate case of pregnancy loss, your time in pregnancy mode in the app will be regarded as one complete cycle.
- Days where Ava makes it impossible for you to wear your bracelet (e.g. during replacement shipping) or where you have technical syncing issues, count as synced days.
- You allow the Ava Customer Success team to look into this data at the time you request a return.
- If above conditions are met and your Ava bracelet has been returned and received at our warehouse as instructed.
If you have met the conditions for a full refund, please contact Customer Support.
Note: All refunds are made to the original method of payment.